ISNews
An image of Mike Petrucci

Mike Petrucci

I am currently employed at British Petroleum (BP) where I am the Vice President of Global Backbone. I am responsible for leading the global delivery of this multi-discipline program which seamlessly integrates across Upstream (Operations, Drilling, and Projects). As well as integrating business functions, PSCM and Finance, R&M including work management, supplier contract fitness, and purchase to pay, inventory management and logistics are included. This activity is underpinned by an integrated IT platform currently based on SAP and IBM/Maximo technologies.

Prior to this role, I was the President and CEO of BP Solar. I was responsible for developing and delivering sales which were primarily utility based projects, generating revenue greater than $1.5B annually. Also included, I managed a complex value chain extending from silicon casting through module assembly in support of our strategic JV partnerships located in China and India.

Before joining BP, I was the President of Amkor Technology Philippines (ATP) Inc. for 6 years. Amkor is a high volume operation providing complex semiconductor packaging and turnkey solutions through focused operational performance. In this role, I oversaw four manufacturing locations outside of Manila which employed over 10,000 employees delivering in excess of five billion devices on an annual basis and sales of circa $850m.

I spent 13 years at Compaq Computer Corporation in Houston, Texas, working in a number of senior Director Positions, including North America Operations, Engineering & Quality and Corporate Procurement.

I am currently an active member of an External Advisory Board at The Pennsylvania State University, college of Earth & Mineral Sciences department of Material Science and Engineering.

Previous board memberships include BP Tata, JV located in Mumbai, India and BP Sun Oasis, JV located in Xian, China.

I have a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Material Science (Metallurgy) from The Pennsylvania State University and an MBA from the University of St. Thomas located in Houston, Texas.

Connect with me on LinkedIn to learn more about what I do!

Tags